© 2015-17 Creative Living Foundations, Inc - All Rights Are Reserved
What personal information CLF collects from you
The online information that we collect includes name, address, city, state, zip, telephone number, e-mail address, and, in the case of online giving, credit card number and expiration date. In order to continuously improve your service and tailor our subsequent communications to you, we may also ask you to provide us with additional information regarding your demographics, comments, personal interests, and contact preferences.
How CLF collects personal information from you
There are four different ways we collect information from visitors on our Web site: 1. From online requests for information (i.e. e-mail newsletters, contact forms, request forms, etc.); 2. From online requests for materials from our organizations (i.e. requesting a free offer, or for prayer); 3. From online donations; and 4. product purchases.
We do not receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, television program and other services, matching your partner information with your community profile, and communicating with you.
Cookies and Automatic Information
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your Community login. Without Cookies, you will not be able to log in. Cookies also allow information to be retained between visits. If you click the remember me” option, it will set a log in Cookie to automatically log you in every time you visit the site. A Cookie can not read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
Many Web sites place cookies on your hard drive. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Your browser can refuse all cookies, or show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our site and other Web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
How your personal information is used by CLF
CLF uses your personal information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. We may use your information to complete a transaction, issue you an income tax receipt for a donation, or to personalize our Website for you. If you so desire, we may also use this information to update you on ministry projects and activities. Credit card information is used only for donation or payment processing and is not retained for any other purposes.
CLF does not and will not share your personal information
CLF never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges your personal information with other organizations. CLF assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential. Use of personal information will be limited to the internal purposes of CLF and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of CLF. Should CLF be compelled by operation of law to disclose your information to law enforcement or other third parties we will notify you prior to complying with any such order.
CLF is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. CLF uses Internet Encryption Software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, then de-encrypted at our server. Once we receive your credit card information, it is accessible only to a small number of trusted CLF staff who have been specially trained in processing this information.
Removing your name from our database
Our Web site provides a way to remove your name and personal information from our database so that you do not receive any future communications from our ministry. If you desire to remove your name, use our “Contact Us” form.
Modifying your personal information on our database
If you determine that information in our database is inaccurate or it has changed, you may modify the previously provided information by using our “Contact Us” form.
Changes in our Privacy Notice and Conditions:
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected visitors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The term 'CLF' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time-to-time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Colorado, U.S.A.