“The discovery of what is True, the pursuit of Wisdom and Understanding,
and the Practice of that which is Good
are the three most important objectives of our philosophy”
We Hold These Truths to be Universal:
- There is one eternal and universal Divine Force comprised of the Universal Mind that is the source of all creativity, love, wisdom, intelligence, and light; and one Universal Law, through which all form is manifested and sustained;
- This eternal Divine Force is everywhere; in, around and through all;
- Everything is interconnected and interdependent. Separation is an illusion, we are one and everything exists in this Oneness;
- We are each directly connected with the Divine Force in spirit and form through meditation, prayer, contemplation, thought, word, and deed. We are a unique blend of the realms of light and form, a soul having a human experience;
- We are each a unique expression of the Divine Force and possess unique gifts with unlimited potential and power in the present, here and now..."I AM";
- Being a unique blend of the realms of light and form; we are lesser than the Divine Force, equal to our fellow humans and greater than the remaining created order;
- The Universe is eternally expanding and we are each continually co-creating as our expression of the Divine Force within;
- The Universal Law manifests, in form, what we place into the Law by our words, thoughts, visualizations, prayers, and actions;
- For us to build and maintain a truly balanced & creative life, it is important that we are each grounded in what we know to be True, pursue Wisdom and Understanding, and practice that which is Good.
To achieve these goals, our philosophy encourages each person to identify, develop and incorporate their own individual Core Values and Guiding Principles. Our free webinar, New Way of Thinking more fully articulates our philosophy and our Balanced Living Workshop is specifically designed to assist each in this process.
Copyrighted by Howard Voyles